New Armor pieces in the works

MoviesColin

Got my wisdom teeth yanked out on Friday... Been down and out for the past few days. Got bored, spent today sculpting. Here is what I got (Wolf style, BTW):

Chest piece

Thigh piece

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks.

Here's an updated shot of all the pieces so far.

DSC00798.JPG

DSC00799.JPG

DSC00800.JPG

Chest piece looks great. Is it the camera angle or is the symetry on the thigh out. But great job and hope your mouth/teeth feel better soon

The symmetry is off a bit, yes. The angle exxagerates it though - as well as the lines on the sculpting board. I will have to transfer it to a seperate board and fix it up.

Thanks! I'm just really sick of that dull ache in my jaws. They had to cut open my gums on top and bottom and stitch them back... Ouch.

Neat variation on the Wolf armour, the good thing about altering the look of an exsiting type is that you can be creative as well as respectfull of what has been done before.
Looks great

Colin, I know what you're going through, been there a couple of weeks ago... Just amp the painkillers and take you mind of it (which you seem to do allright)

Perhaps it's an idea to rough out the general shape by using templates or such, and then start adding detail. You have loads of potential.

I did think about that... Idk.

And yes, I am altering the look a bit. My armor pieces are a tad bigger (Wolf just looks naked, imo) and some slight changes here + there.

I'm building a suit that is a mix of P2 and Wolf...

Tooled up the pieces and now the plaster is curing...

The groin armor mold is completely dry... Just waiting a few more hours before the cleaning mold / master copy. While I was waiting for the plaster to dry, I painted up my P1 thighpads... Those will go in another thread.

Payday + trip to the store = succesful second attempt at molding the chest piece. The cleaning cast is drying as of now... Pics up later

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back