New Ancient bio Paint up.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

biohunter76

Hey guys, I'm painting up one of these for my Nephew. His birthday is in a couple weeks and I wanted to do one up for him a little different. Let me know what you guys think. Thanks, Casey

img3180ji.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

bizenboat

Hey that looks fantastic, I really like the lense how did you make it look smoked like that? Freakin awesome job.

ESC

love it, he will flip. you want to my uncle? my birthday is in september. LOL!

mike