New Airsoft PR On Evike

Really doesn't look any different than the PR kit I bought to put on my Tokyo Mauri Thompson, with the exception of god awful orange tips. Even has the exact same shotgun round in it that I replaced with an aluminum grenade.

yeah looks like a G&P kit already assembled to an airsoft. The triangle barrel support is solid, the cip extension is a separate piece, shot gun shell instead of grenade, solid stock shoulder support, and opening shotgun front for batteries are the same as the G&P. I also notice that the G&P kit on Evike is out of stock now and I called them about a month ago and they said they had a bunch. sounds like they are trying to liquidate some inventory.

That being said the price is lower than what the kit alone cost and I gave up on the kit because I could not find a Hi-cap mag so its sounds like quite the deal for what it is.

Sorry to thread derail but are non-orangetipped airsoft allowed at any Cons? That is one fine looking pulse rifle!

It depends on the con, but typicaly they're not supposed to work.

I was curious to see if this was worth the asking price for it, because most of the build appears to be plastic.

I wish they released these "non-working", because I wouldn't airsoft with it either way. :unsure

leave the 8.4v battery out and it wont shoot but will still hae 9v battery to run counter. why does this have orange tips anyway since its not even a RIF (real Immatation Firearm) seeing as its based on a work of fiction? or does any bb firing gun need to be orange over there?

I find the LCD counter interesting. I think they meant LED. Still, with the G&P kit running at $350, if you can find it, it's a heck of a deal.

I know the guys at Evike. What many dont know is they help fund as well as R&D with a couple of the big name airsoft companies. That PR had been in the works for some time. If memory serves, and its been awhile, the PR kit is a clone made in China as is the rest of its internals but its under a different name (Matrix).

The orange tip is due to Evike being in California. The final product may or may not have a removable orange insert. The one pictured is the hand built prototype. Ill probly be down there next week. f they still have the two prototypes in store ill snap some pictures.

I'm thinking of preordering....But I shouldn't! :(

To the PR guys...How accurate would you say it is? Do you guys think it is absolutly worth it? Or are there better ways to go about getting a PR?

I'm thinking of preordering....But I shouldn't! :(

To the PR guys...How accurate would you say it is? Do you guys think it is absolutly worth it? Or are there better ways to go about getting a PR?

For the price, you can look past the warts. Its hard to compare measurements on this to a screen used one due to the fact that all the screen used PR's had variations (hand made). But overall its close. The rear section of the shroud (where the shoulder stock comes out from), is squared off/rectangular. All of mine, are rounded off. But I remember seeing pics of at least 1 screen used PR that had the more squared-back look. HGC, Matsuo, SpulseRifle, SD, MiM's all have subtle variations in the shrouds. This one is no different.

If I didnt already have 3 PR's I would buy it in a heart beat.

wow, that's an amazing deal!
I bet I won't be able to get hold of one here in the UK! :(

Was thinking the same thing last night, did a google search, all comes up US, no UK stockists, mind you, even then, we'd probably have to pay around £400 or so :lol.

lee

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back