New Addition Blade (1998) Hero model Auto pistol

Knightmare

Was lucky enough to snag this stunning all Steel Blade Machine pistol !!
03B985E5-B9E1-44A4-A9AD-7F2072D014E0_1_201_a.jpeg
:)
Makes the exact same sound when you slide the rack back as it did in the film . Wanted to share have a great weekend guys best Hobby ever !!

Last edited:

Knightmare

That is so cool. If only you could get a shorter gas magazine like the one in the movie it would be perfect.
It actually came with a resin screen accurate standard mag . I compared the auto speed against a Resident Evil Barry Burton model I picked up recently . The Blade fires so much faster it would empty that short mag in about 2 seconds lol . Airsofts especially steel models are so tuff to locate
AB85D3FC-AB0C-4F95-A96D-1BA470B960B8_1_201_a.jpeg
now with the supply chain shortages if your thinking of starting a collection you're in for a wait :(

Knightmare

Wanted to share some New Blade props I added to the collection . Picked up some EDTA darts and the Glaive both are really cool . Best hobby ever !
6306CCB2-D90D-4AB0-A656-B51D66E9370E_1_201_a.jpeg
D6AEAE59-46EB-4195-921E-8ED5C89DFC3B_1_201_a.jpeg

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.