New 10th Doctor Sonic Screwdriver Universal Remote

Oh...oh wow! Let's hope they can keep the scale 1:1 for our modding purposes. It's a small prop, but I can't imagine the electronics would take up HUGE amounts of space so long as this thing could be designed to run on a single AAA battery.

...Fingers crossed, but I'm really hopeful seeing that they've scanned one of the filming props.

-Nick

There's lots more info at their site, including measurements and the exact similarities and differences from the original prop... Sounds like it's going to be pretty great. The only concern I have is that the finish on the body will be injection-molded, which sounds like the CO toy. But I'll reserve judgement until pics are posted. Hopefully they have a way to do a much better job on that.

This is great.....always looking for that next cool piece, and this one might just be one that i need to get if it is accurate enough!

Honestly, I wouldn't even mind if the crackle pattern is molded into the body as long as the lines aren't too deep/wide. After I finished repainting my mfx, the crackle lines were nice and deep.

$110.00. Looks pretty close to the prop too. Looks like the body may be injection moulded ABS, while the metal is actually machined aluminum. A micro USB beneath the end cap to charge it with. Oh YEA! This will be in my pocket most everywhere I go!

Looks like they have refined the technology more too! I wonder if they would ever go back and redo the 11th sonic. Fix the shape of the connector. You could pull the end cap off and have a micro USB charger in it as well. And make it slide....

Oh man. If it's as good as it sounds...oh baby, YES! :D It's basically a perfect replica prop for a hundred bucks. Who even cares about the remote control functions? :lol

My ONLY concern is the sounds, I hope their not as ridiculous as the ones on the 11th. They can do a lot of the random one off noises like the bleeping on Donna and stuff.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back