NEW 1:4 ALIEN Maquette from Sideshow

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Viper15

Looks nice but I think this will make many people who held off buying the CM Alien regret the decision.... me included, pose just isn't as good, i look forward to seeing the final product though, i also simply have no faith in the SS paint factories.

REYALS1

Being as the Alien is my 2nd favorite beast/insect/monster/creature/guy/thing... I really like what I see so far.

Eraserhead

....looks amazing! Still not all that crazy about the pose but still I like it. Now to see how much this thing will cost....

sabres21768

There's a rumor floating around that the hands/fingers may have been changed to look more like what they did in the movie.