NEW 1:1 Celtic Predator Bio

sabres21768

Sneek peek at Sideshow...

celtic.jpg.gif

this baby is finally up for pre-order! from what i hear from you guys and girls this one is much more anticipated than the scar ( which i personally never liked the overall shape of)

celtic_predator_mask.jpg

celtic_predator_mask_2.jpg

celtic_predator_mask_3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
i do believe its supposed to be pretty narrow hez... pretty sure... perhaps the replicas are wide?... ;)

oh yeah...I'm not doubting that this is how it should be, it's just a little weird to see after looking at pics of slightly too wide replicas for years.

This is definately on my "to get list".All they need to do now is bust out with the Chopper,but the ultimate would be the AVP Elder helmet...can only hope for that one! ;)

oh yeah...I'm not doubting that this is how it should be, it's just a little weird to see after looking at pics of slightly too wide replicas for years.
ya, upon lookin around a little bit i see what you mean... still not sure about those copper highlights, im pretty sure those weren't there... but ive never looked the beast in the face before ;)

And this is the reason I like Steve Hird's better: it has attitude.

And ordered... Now have to find a way to bring it to the misses....

its a super sweet bio but i already ordered the scar and i can only have one so the scar it is =( have to pic the celtic up later down the road

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back