Neverending Story - The Book

not only the movie but I love the music soundtrack of this great movie, hope the book comes to reality

GFollano

Hello Sarednab,
I aim to build my own replica of the book, in french language for my son. I already got / work on the text, but now I'm stuck with the corner.
I just saw that you cancelled your own project. Do you think there is a chance to use your own corner? If you don't need it, would it be possible to buy one (or the 4)?
please let me know if we can work something of it :)
And so your efforts wouldn't be vain, and a book will still emerge from it.
best regards,

If anyone's interested, I came across a video of someone who had made a replica of the book for a cosplay prop. Ended up looking pretty good. Here's the video -

She indicated that the corners she used were wood corner decals for furniture. Looks like she made the AURYN (snake) from a 3d printer.

If anyone's interested, I came across a video of someone who had made a replica of the book for a cosplay prop. Ended up looking pretty good. Here's the video -

She indicated that the corners she used were wood corner decals for furniture. Looks like she made the AURYN (snake) from a 3d printer.
It’s pretty good, but far from screen accurate. Most people here are hoping to get an exact replica of the screen used prop.

It’s pretty good, but far from screen accurate. Most people here are hoping to get an exact replica of the screen used prop.
Oh, I completely understand that it's not screen accurate - I was mostly pointing out the source she used for the corner embellishments, etc. Sounds like folks were looking for sources for them.

Interested as well.

Gotta see how it comes out first before I start an interest thread.
Mine will be blank page journal format, but it'll have the cool snakes at the bottom.

Attachments

• nesbook2.jpg
    nesbook2.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 83
Anyone of you guys know the correct leather used? I asked serednab but he doesn't seem to remember.

Any help would be great

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back