Never Forget! September 13th 1999

I don't know if that Telex was directed to a person or others in particular but, yes...it was an issue with Kubrick.

Love the first season, second season had a big unexplained cast change, and somehow drifting in space, they made new uniforms and badges. Not to mention they must have had a hundred eagles on that base as at least three blew up every four episodes...

Never heard that one and I highly doubt that.

2001 was out 5 or 6 years before Space 1999.

Only a few who worked on Space 1999 worked on 2001 as well
Space 1999 aired from 1975 to 1977. Stanley Kubrick's 2001 A Space Odyssey was made in 1968. So no... Stanley didn't have anything to do with Space 1999. It was almost 10 years later.

Space 1999 aired from 1975 to 1977. Stanley Kubrick's 2001 A Space Odyssey was made in 1968. So no... Stanley didn't have anything to do with Space 1999. It was almost 10 years later.
Umm yeah thats what I was infering to in that post.

To be clear, some of the CREW that worked on 2001, ALSO worked on Space 1999

^^Brian Johnson comes to mind in that regard ;) And the studio re-cycled Discovery radar units for an episode also. To fulfill Stanley's worse nightmare: using his props in another film/T.V. series.:oops::rolleyes:

^^Brian Johnson comes to mind in that regard ;) And the studio re-cycled Discovery radar units for an episode also. To fulfill Stanley's worse nightmare: using his props in another film/T.V. series.:oops::rolleyes:
Yeah I guess a few things never made it to the dump!

FZHvK9O.gif
jXDhjHR.gif

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back