Done / Completed Netflix's Daredevil - Nelson & Murdock Attorney Wall Plaque

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

bobatrek

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
- ALL SOLD -

The plaques are resin castings, measures 7" x 10.5" x .5" and have a brass powder embedded in it for an authentic metal appearance. And there is a hanger on the back for easy mounting.

If you want one of the three left, these are $45 each, and $13 for flat rate shipping, for a total of $58.

My PayPal is BobaTrek@aol.com and as soon as I can get your payment in, I can get it shipped.

PAID:
Crank729 - RECEIVED
GRINCH - SHIPPED 8/11
MiamiLoco - SHIPPED 8/11
JKKS - SHIPPING 8/12
DCfan - SHIPPING 8/13

View attachment 506964View attachment 506965View attachment 506966View attachment 506967View attachment 506968

Last edited:

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

JKKS

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Re: Netflix's Daredevil - Nelson & Murdock Attorny Wall Plaque

Interested.

Lord Magneto

Nice man glad to see someone else working on this. I put mine together a month or so ago and never finished it. Cant wait to see how yours turns out

bobatrek

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

These are $50 each, and $13 for flat rate shipping, for a total of $63.

My PayPal is BobaTrek@aol.com and as soon as I can get the payments in, I can get this going and then shipped.

Thanks,
Sean

bobatrek

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Crank729 - yours shipped today, and the price was lowered to $45 for all, so I'll be refunding $5 for you.

bobatrek

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Bump for the lower price of $45 + shipping!!!

Only four of these are now available since one has sold.

Don't be left in the dark! (Sorry Matt...) Buy yours now!

Crank729

Sr Member
Received my plaque today and it beautiful. Awesome piece, looks just as it does in the photos. Nice and sturdy too. Thanks again!