Netflix ULTRAMAN Full Suit

gaiatron

Here's the progress for the ULTRAMAN TYPE B full armor (made out of 5mm EVA foam commission for a Hong Kong client) from the ULTRAMAN manga and Netflix CGI anime series.

And here it is finally coated with metallic silver.

unchainedheart

Bravo,it's been a long time since i came here but every time i come,there is always something to remind me how talented are people.I can't wait to see your final result.I am 54 and Ultra-man as always been the most mysterious and fascinating super-hero to me.I love how saturday morning used to be, starting from 6:30am till 11;30 and it was my religion back then from 4 years old to 8 or 9.What a great time it was.Anyway,a big big thank you to you gaiatron for your project it brings back very good memories.

gaiatron

Looks incredible. Great job. Are you going to add a Specium Ray ?
thanks bro for now we are constructing the spacium blades and a working color timer/limiter

Bravo,it's been a long time since i came here but every time i come,there is always something to remind me how talented are people.I can't wait to see your final result.I am 54 and Ultra-man as always been the most mysterious and fascinating super-hero to me.I love how saturday morning used to be, starting from 6:30am till 11;30 and it was my religion back then from 4 years old to 8 or 9.What a great time it was.Anyway,a big big thank you to you gaiatron for your project it brings back very good memories.
thanks bro and before i became a fan of super sentai/power rangers, kamen rider and metal heroes, i was baptized in ultraman and i'm still a fan till now as i'm waiting for the premiere of ultraman taiga.