Netflix Lost in Space

Just finished season 2, boy those Robinson’s are in danger every single episode, with that kind of luck I would lock myself in my room and never leave lol

The cliff hanger was awesome, never cared for this dr smith so I’m glad she’s gone. Hastings seems like a better bad guy
You didn’t watch that latest season three trailer...

Just finished season 2, boy those Robinson’s are in danger every single episode, with that kind of luck I would lock myself in my room and never leave lol

The cliff hanger was awesome, never cared for this dr smith so I’m glad she’s gone. Hastings seems like a better bad guy

Oh if you could just see Parker through my eyes. LOL
Maybe she can win you over, is she really the bad guy? Is she? ;)

Oh and yeah, agreed...they put the family through endless hell. So I guess given that it's only three "seasons" (seasons are not what they used to be in the streaming world, so few episodes) that is more than enough hell and I would think a happy ever after will be well earned.

Of the original 83 episodes there were maybe 5 or 6 that were actually in space, give or take. Maybe a few more than that, but the vast majority were on planets. Usually they would spend almost, if not all of a season on the same planet.
Original episodes where the Robinsons were in space (in no particular order)

The Reluctant Stowaway
The Derelict
Island in the Sky
Princess of Space
The Promised Planet
Forbidden World
The Flaming Planet
Blastoff Into Space
The Space Creature
Junkyard in Space
The Time Merchant
Deadliest of Species
Flight Into The Future
The Great Vegetable Rebellion
The Haunted Lighthouse
Ghost Planet
Wild Adventure
Target Earth
Visit to a Hostile Planet
Hunters Moon
Kidnapped in Space
Condemned of Space

Just watched the premiere of S3E1 a few days early thanks to a Netflix promotion. I love this show and trust the writers, but I hope we we don't spend the whole last season with the family separated like S2 ended. They started some new threads with this first episode that I hope to see pay off in a big way
I can’t wait for tomorrow!

Makes sense now
According to an article I read, the creator of the series said that he had always intended it to be only 3 seasons. Which, if true, I applaud him for it. So few series are written with only a limited number of seasons in mind and fewer still get that number of seasons to actually be able to finish on their terms.

While a season might have been nice, I just don't see how they could have realistically done that. At best, I think that they could have done a S4 with only a few characters, but given everything that happened, I just don't see the Robinsons all going out to space again and getting "lost".

I have always really like this version of the show. I’ve never cared much for the original and while I liked the 90’s movie at the time, it was kind of all over the place.

I didn’t know any of the Netflix actors before this show and found all of them to be great casting choices. My favorite part of this show is the Production Design. The bridge of the Jupiter is exactly what my mind imagined a spaceship bridge to look like when I was ten years old. I literally was floored when I saw that bridge for the first time.

The space suits were great and all of the non-organic cgi looked great. I liked that it was mostly a family show, without a lot of swearing and blood.

I’m actually going to miss this show. I picked up the first season on BluRay recently to add to my spacesuit movies shelf. I hope that seasons two and three drop on physical media at some point in the future.

As for the last season, I kind of wish the last two episodes were spreed out over three episodes. That last episode felt like stuff got left on the cutting room floor to hit a time allotment. I also didn’t really expect the finale two episodes to end in a city. That was different for this show. Lol

In the future, I’d love to see Netflix revisit this with a new season or show. Maybe Penny and VeJay return to Earth to help with the pollution problem and with
Penny’s bot
. Somewhere along the way, Will and Robot can show up and of course
SAR’s
presence comes back when interacting with another robot.

I’m hoping that more props from this show start showing up now that the show is over. I would love to own a piece of that bridge set. I don’t have anything like that in my collection, but I’d love to get at lease a part of something.

I loved the 97 movie, the light above the center table in the Jupiter 2 is the same tri force inside of the 97 robots clear dome

Picked up on that right away

There is also another episode where they are all wearing a black hood cloaks, if you look at the hooded cloak it’s a mirror image of the hooded cloak spider smith wears at the end of the 97 film

I loved the 97 movie, the light above the center table in the Jupiter 2 is the same tri force inside of the 97 robots clear dome

Picked up on that right away

There is also another episode where they are all wearing a black hood cloaks, if you look at the hooded cloak it’s a mirror image of the hooded cloak spider smith wears at the end of the 97 film
Wow! I didn’t notice either of those.

The scene in episode 5 where Penny is talking to her dad about her live life is golden.

The look on his face as she’s discussing her options made me crack up.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back