1. Welcome to the Want to Buy Forum!

The name of this forum alone is self explanatory. What you may not know is that any member can post a WTB request, but only Premium Members are able to respond to those requests. Why? Because this sub-forum is, at its heart, a sales forum, only Premium Members can advertise their wares and services by responding to WTB requests.

Click here for details on becoming a Premium Member.

Click here for the complete Classifieds Guidelines.

Dismiss Notice

Want to Buy Netflix Daredevil Costume

Discussion in 'Want to Buy' started by LoganX5142, Apr 10, 2015.

1. LoganX5142

LoganX5142 New Member

Hey guys. I need this costume done in the next 90 days. Anyone willing to help?
    I'll start this off with a bunch of ref pics. Feel free to post here, PM me, hit me up on facebook (https://www.facebook.com/T.J.McD3) or email me: tjmcdonnell3@hotmail.com

Body Front...
    body6.jpg body2.jpg body3.jpg body4.jpg

Cowl/ Helmet...
    NFDDcostume1.jpg cowl4.jpg cowl2.jpg
    Boots/ Greaves...
    boot3.jpg boot5.jpg boot.jpg
    Gloves/ Bracers...
    ddbillyclubsgloves.jpg ddelbow.forearm.jpg ddforearms.jpg

Body Rear...
    back.jpg DDfullback.jpg

2. Crazybug00

Crazybug00 Active Member

3. Tornadoboy

Tornadoboy New Member

The red looks like a mesh lined fabric

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. kenobibale

kenobibale Active Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

without getting a better look i would guess they are older versions of the nike free's. of maybe the nike sfb tactical boot. they use the same sole design just more aggressive thread. the sole pattern is pretty recognizable, they use the same nike free's to make the boots for the arrow costume on the cw show. you can check out the definitive cw arrow thread to see the exact model they use.

5. kenobibale

kenobibale Active Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

also the nike sfb's are being used on the deadpool costume too. popular shoes for superheroes it seems

6. MattMunson

MattMunson Master Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

If you need it in 90 days, you might want to reach out to a company like CosplaySky on ebay. They don't always do the best work, but they work quickly. And usually pretty inexpensive. They might even give you a good price if you can drown them in reference materials.

Good luck! Looking forward to seeing what you come up with.

duality likes this.
  7. sp1derman

sp1derman Sr Member

His boots where sfb Nike's for his black suit so guessing the used the same for the New suit

8. Archer21

Archer21 Active Member

His boots were 8 inch Bates combat boots, I cant find a good screenshot of them but when he's fighting in that hallway in the second episode you can see them.
    761471-p-4x.jpg