Netflix and streaming

Here's a question - will their streaming library expand with the price increase?

If I understand it, they're not increasing the stream price. When I signed up for the free month, it said that the streaming price was 8 bucks.

I'm not all that into the movie selection, but the documentaries and tv selection is, in my opinion, a good deal for 8 bucks a month.

I'm probably going to stick with both DVD and streaming for now. I like to catch movies that aren't available for streaming (seems most of what I watch isn't), plus I'm not big on the whole RedBox thing yet and renting stuff via DirecTV's pay-per-view thing is too expensive to do very often. So I'll keep it for now and maybe change to streaming only if necessary.

PzBnU.jpg

Honestly I still find the prices very fair, yeah the price hike for physical rentals is a little high if you never use it, but the streaming is still one hell of a bargain IMO... In truth it's not worth my time and trouble to get in the car vs paying for the monthly streaming, even if I only watch one or two movies a month...

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back