Nerf Scout Trouper Blaster Repaint

woodywaverider

31mm watch glass came in and it fits perfectly.

D76DA7DA-E539-4E99-B686-E7CF40E0147B.jpeg

Also changed my mind and talked myself in to seeing about adding a light and sound with a greeting card module

chibobber

Has anyone decided to make a run of these parts? I do not have a printer and would be willing to pay for the materials and time. I would be in for 3 sets of these parts. PM if you wish to contact me.
Thanks to all who have spent their time and talent on these parts.

AnubisGuard

Master Member
Last edited:

AnubisGuard

Master Member
My buddy with the resin printer is basically swamped at work though the end of March. Meanwhile I've got an Amazon gift card and there's a sale on Mars 3 printers.

Screenshot_20220217-100310.png

Dare I? Or will it just sit unused in a corner, like the Monoprice FDM printer I bought like five years ago?

Last edited:

Halliwax

Legendary Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
My buddy with the resin printer is basically swamped at work though the end of March. Meanwhile I've got an Amazon gift card and there's a sale on Mars 3 printers.

View attachment 1547533

Dare I? Or will it just sit unused in a corner, like the Monoprice FDM printer I bought like five years ago?
My next purchase will be a resin printer.. you’re wicked lucky

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.