Nerf Scout Trooper Blaster Repaint

I will print the scope lens next.
Here is the updated print of the plunger. There is still something inside (the supports that is keeping the two halves from coming together.

I did not print the cap since even the the hole is deeper, the old one still fit.

View attachment 1539465View attachment 1539468View attachment 1539469

Hmm. Try sanding down the rail on the right side I guess? I'll pull that in even more on the next update. I'm not sure where the misalignment is coming from yet.

Hmm. Try sanding down the rail on the right side I guess? I'll pull that in even more on the next update. I'm not sure where the misalignment is coming from yet.
I sanded it down. It is that bottom rail.

May I make a suggestion? That bar takes the place of the cocking spring. What do you think about removing the bar and putting a peg in its place like the original piece? This way you can put the nerf spring back in place and it will become like a charging action feature. I know it’s not accurate to the prop but it would be a neat idealized feature.

Looks good to me.

8E28B276-416E-48F1-92AA-D2467039E91D.jpeg
4D2CBECC-7E13-481A-9612-4DE432B4B7E6.jpeg

I sanded it down. It is that bottom rail.

Thanks.

May I make a suggestion? That bar takes the place of the cocking spring. What do you think about removing the bar and putting a peg in its place like the original piece? This way you can put the nerf spring back in place and it will become like a charging action feature. I know it’s not accurate to the prop but it would be a neat idealized feature.

Have to admit that doesn't really light my fire without the firing functionality, but I'll think about it.

(I did think of doing an alternative version in two halves [top and bottom] that could clip onto the plunger for people who wanted to keep the firing dart, but I don't think any printed material could stand that sort of tension.)

Thanks.

Have to admit that doesn't really light my fire without the firing functionality, but I'll think about it.

(I did think of doing an alternative version in two halves [top and bottom] that could clip onto the plunger for people who wanted to keep the firing dart, but I don't think any printed material could stand that sort of tension.)

if you keep the rail, am I correct that you don’t need to have the whole rail. just a small section to the rear to keep it from back out, right?

I got mine in the mail today and it’s a neat little gun. I’m anxious for you guys to shore up replacement parts so I can order a kit for an easy/fun project.

BTW, the 2 slot dart storage in the handle is begging to be modded for electronics battery storage, 1 AA in each tube.

I just had a look, they're pretty hard to come by here in Germany! And if you can order one, they're over 50 bucks! Bummer. ☹️
I'll keep my eyes open. Maybe there will be a cheaper offer in the future.

Here are some ideas I had. Played around with the scope lens design V1.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back