Neo's Suit

Hi guys,

Well, I did a couple changes on armor color, wasn't to happy with the weathering so here is an update, all armor has been repainted and I added a few details into it.

Gauntlets, are almost done, blade gaunt has the 2nd facehugger of the suit, blades need to be repainted. Computer gauntlet has an ELwire running inside and out.

Backpack has been modified and I added a cooling system for my headpiece (no passing out this year lol) It will have a hose running to the head thru a dread hole in the back of the mask.

Feet are almost done, need to waterproof the base and finish painting.

Also bio mask was repainted, jaw needs more weathering.

Spear comes from original mold, also repainted and weathered.

I hope you like, more to come :)

CIMG0926.jpg

CIMG0928.jpg

CIMG0931.jpg

CIMG0932.jpg

CIMG0945.jpg

CIMG0944.jpg

CIMG0943.jpg

CIMG0942.jpg

CIMG0941.jpg

CIMG0939.jpg

CIMG0938.jpg

CIMG0933.jpg

CIMG0935.jpg

CIMG0936.jpg

CIMG0937.jpg

Love it.

nuff said :)

But i will elaborate, the skin tones and armour tones tie in beautifully imo, and that adds a HUGE amount to the overall look and feel. very very cool predatooooooooor.

It's looking good. I like the idea of the EL wire going around the gauntlet.

As far as putting a cooling fan in your backpack goes, you might want to make sure you can get it hooked up and running into your mask without having someone else help you, in case you're suiting up by yourself. That's the problem I had in Atlanta: I had a fan in the back of my mask, but since all my wires ran in back, I wasn't able to connect everything up to the battery by myself. And, I didn't have enough time to get someone else to help out with it because I spent so much time screwing around looking for my group.

I like the idea of putting the fan housing in the backpack and routing a hose up to the mask. I might experiment with that.

Wow Chris it looks awesome ! What can I say that hasn't already been said !
I have to agree with Lee , the colors of the armor match beautifully with the body. I love the copper color of the armor . Nice job !
The spear is going to look great with the suit !

Thanks everybody !!!

Def excited to be in character already, a new set of contacts coming in the mail too. They are Red and Black, I think this will give a meaner look to the suit.

Elkman: about the fan, is not a computer fan, is an actually cooling system, its run by lithium batteries (4) this will give me juice for about 6-7hrs, also has an option to blow colder air, but is a bit humid, so thats why i just use the regular mode. No wires, all im doing is connecting a tube to it and then put it in my mask.
Dont think it will be a problem to do it by myself.

About the facehuggers, I got it off ebay. One is on my gauntlet, the other one is holding my dreads.

I'm ready to go clubbin'

09040122451.jpg

Thanks everybody !!!

Def excited to be in character already, a new set of contacts coming in the mail too. They are Red and Black, I think this will give a meaner look to the suit.

Elkman: about the fan, is not a computer fan, is an actually cooling system, its run by lithium batteries (4) this will give me juice for about 6-7hrs, also has an option to blow colder air, but is a bit humid, so thats why i just use the regular mode. No wires, all im doing is connecting a tube to it and then put it in my mask.
Dont think it will be a problem to do it by myself.

About the facehuggers, I got it off ebay. One is on my gauntlet, the other one is holding my dreads.

I'm ready to go clubbin'

09040122451.jpg

Haha, If I knew somethin like that was gonna be at a club, it'd be the only time you see me at one XD unless it was like, some rave thing at a convention. LOVE the glow on the pred, just awesome. I have some ideas myself for armor paintups ;p

Chris that looks incredible ... The Rock and Shock crowd is gonna trip out !!! I pray you can get a pic of Ace's face when you guys walk in ... It will be PRICELESS !!! :)

Nope still waiting for them. But i have a back up plan.
Thats what happens when people are not serious on how to carry a business, if you cant ship on time then dont sell. I think mods should penalize people that cant keep up with what they offer.

This makes me want to hulk smash people.

untitled-2.jpg

Oh yeah! thats me !!

Finally!
And they look great on, now it looks alot more complete. :)

Was it more to the backpack or are you finished with that?
So, what's next? Cant be much left now.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back