Neo's Suit

Holy Spotted leopard Free Hand!
dude this is really awesome!

Thanks: I don't use templates for spots all my suits are free hand airbrushed.

About the mandible teeth, that one is a small piece of bone from an animal skull, the other one is half of a jawbone from another animal.

Nikki: The beads on the left side of the back of the head are some wooded beads I found at the store :)

Thank you guys, loving the feedback it keeps me going lol

I painted a few items today, this a small tease !!

0817012212.jpg

0817012219.jpg

A small tease?.... Your like a virgin on prom night bro...
I guess we will get to see all the goods on prom night.. Sorry con night.

Looking good bro... Really good

Again thanks boys and girls.

Well, I'm half way with the torso, netting is not on yet, i just wanted to test the look of it.

Mannowar, that COD piece is freaking awesome, you def did a heck of great job on it.

Now PICS !!!

CIMG0859.jpg

Bio still need the magnets, waiting for them.

CIMG0862.jpg

CIMG0863.jpg

CIMG0864.jpg

CIMG0865.jpg

CIMG0866.jpg

Shark Teeth on leather wrapped dreads.

CIMG0867.jpg

CIMG0868.jpg

Incredible work Chris! I really like the shark teeth on the leather, nice touch. When I first saw it I though t your were going for a ripped netting look. You have me curious as to what armor is on the left arm.

Chris this looks amazing.
I love the lil details the shark teeth on the leather is amazing and so original.

Are you sealing it with plasti?

Dont trip in it this year ok...

THanks guys, I appreciate the words.

Spencer: I tried plastidip before but for some reason don't had a good experience with it. Varnish is the way to go for me.

Chris, the only thing at the moment that is annoying me on that suit, is the skull hanging around his neck. Its the dark colour. If you could paint it to be more white, or just brighter, it would do one hell of a difference and look more true. BUT not sure if you are even going to use it in the end, or if it was just a test.
It just irritates me seeing it hanging there next to the awesome suit.

Everything else, looks marvelous. (y) The sharkteeth is very cool, where did you find those?

Chris, the only thing at the moment that is annoying me on that suit, is the skull hanging around his neck. Its the dark colour. If you could paint it to be more white, or just brighter, it would do one hell of a difference and look more true. BUT not sure if you are even going to use it in the end, or if it was just a test.
It just irritates me seeing it hanging there next to the awesome suit. :rolleyes:

Everything else, looks marvelous. (y) The sharkteeth is very cool, where did you find those?

Ok Nikki, Let me start with the skull: the colors on the skull are real and cannot be more accurate cause is a real human skull i digged up from my neighbor's backyard.

Second, the shark teeth: like some of you know i hang out with "the most interesting man in the world" aka. my uncle Carlos and we got those from one of our trips to Australia.
mimitw-1.jpg

Btw: thanks for the comments, and I was just messing with you about the skull is made of resin and i dont even know if skull will be part of suit lol but thanks !! Love ya

Oh, is that right?!
And I guess your sharkhunting with the most-interesting-man-in-the-world went like this:

(y)

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back