Neo Matrix 1 Sunglasses

Sheol

Hello there! long time no see...

Since we finally have a new Matrix movie, I'd like to share with you my Neo sunglasses. Since it was impossible to keep buying the real deal after so many years, I decided a long time ago to start making them myself.

I searched over and over, and all I could find were cheap copies (we all know them), and none of them were accurate enough, all of them were too small or not even close. I liked better the first movie style, better than the two sequels, so I tried to stay as close as screen accurate as I could. These are 100% handmande, from scratch. A pain in the ass to work, if you ask.
I've been making them since early 00's, and they last a few years each. I haven't worn any other sunglasses in all this years. This are just TOO cool, right?
I thought it was time to show them a little since we might see them in action again, tho I haven't seen Neo in sunglasses in the trailer, but who cares!

All comments are welcome!

No, the ones about how ugly I am are not :lol:

IMG_20210909_135833.jpg
image(1).jpg
image.jpg
IMG20210909135145.jpg

These look fantastic!
My first pair was stolen back in 2000 while moving. They were replicas, but were well made.
You did an amazing job man. :)

Ouch man, so sorry to hear that. Specially when they are so hard to find. My personal record for the least durable pair was 48 hours, I had them hanging form my shirt, and the wind took them off, directly under a car wheel. I have to say say it was really windy, but still hurt to see them smashed like nothing...hundred plus bucks down the drain, and had to build another pair again...sigh

Thanks for the feedback, much appreciated!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back