NEMESIS Chateau Picard wine bottle

YenChih Lin

Master Member
What I finished yesterday - with a paper prop template from dailytrek.de PDF Template for Chateau Picard wine bottle lable (limited download time.)
I had an already empty wine bottle, that I intended to throw it into the recycle bin for months, but turned that into this prop. It got a second life B)

ChateauPicard2.jpg

<div class='quotetop'>(Jedirick @ May 28 2006, 02:14 AM) [snapback]1251899[/snapback]</div>
What glue works best?
[/b]
I used a self adhesive thick paper, went to the copy shop printed it and put it on the bottle.

@DarkLordSalvo:
When you click on download, a download pop-up shows up, maybe you got a blocker, which has to be deactivated - within the window, there's a "download starten" - "start download" self-explanatory ;). Click it and you get the file.

It's still there - close the popup by clicking the top right word "Schliessen" and you'll see the download. Thanks for sharing.

Ok got it. Thanks.
Man, what a pain. The red download button wouldn't work and the blue button went to a dating service or something which I closed everytime it came up. I need computer classes I guess. :rolleyes

Thanks everyone.

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back