Needs Pictures Of The Original Elder Pred Pls

The Nemesis

wel i will start sculpting a life size elder predator head this month (not the avp version) , but i cant find many pics of the original . anyone here who can help me .

http://www.thehunterslair.com/gallery/image/886-predator-2-elder-hunter/
looking for more pics like this one ,so i can see every detail.this is the only real good pic that i have . but the gallery has really cool pics and some good pics from the body ,i love those original and rare pics :p

Not sure if this helps but Snyder did my life size elder pred. Here is a pic of his work. Hope it helps.

pred 003.JPG

sss 004.JPG

First image is a clearer and color-corrected version of the photo you liked. The others are only models based on the original design, so are slightly varied. Hopefully they are still useful, though. :)

0361.jpg

6347_press13.jpg

bhelder02_1280x800.jpg

DSC01222.jpg

my sculpture so far :) still could use more pictures of the original !

Oh wow, that's coming along nicely! I know you're probably going to even it out, but I like how chunky the clay looks right now. Very impressive artistically and accurate for the few references found of this character. Good work. I hope to start sculpting more myself soon.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back