needing sum help

readytohunt1

im trying to start my own celtic pred but idk all the matirials yet on making skin msk face etc. this is my first pred so im kinda new on this if anyone could possible help me out it would be great

May I be of service? I will either tell you how I did mine or make it for you, it's up to you!
But I'm always here to help if needed, welcome to the Lair aka the Pred Homeworld!

More photos can be found in "Paintninja's Pred" in "Completed Suits"

IMG_9307a.jpg

IMG_9307a.jpg

No not currently , but the mandibles are cast separately from the rest of the mask then latexed into place.
So it is possible and as I have been working on this dilemma and hope to have a working prototype in months
to come.

I recommend you get a cold drink, find about 2 hours free time and really dig through old posts. Wonderful amount of information in the past posts on the forums. Not only will you find the answers you are looking forward, you might find a new hobby. :mad:

Oz

I recommend you get a cold drink, find about 2 hours free time and really dig through old posts. Wonderful amount of information in the past posts on the forums. Not only will you find the answers you are looking forward, you might find a new hobby. :mad:

Oz
Thats the way to get 'er done! :mad: Your best friend is patience when doing this sort of thing!

May I be of service? I will either tell you how I did mine or make it for you, it's up to you!
But I'm always here to help if needed, welcome to the Lair aka the Pred Homeworld!

Sorry to hijack mate, saves me making a new thread, Ninja how can you help, and you say you can make it for him? what would that be exactly? and cost etc?
Im really interested in this as im hoping this will be my new hobby.

Well, brother,

First figure out your budget. The sky is the limit, I've put a suit together as cheaply as $300
yet I have about a grand in my head alone. So figure your budget then figure out your concept ie.
P1, P2, Celtic, Scar or even a custom Pred. Then figure out where you want to start ie. top or bottom.
As stated here, be patient. My second suit has been a work in progress for the past two years.
Please if I may be of further service, I'm happy to help in anyway possible.
Yet ponder the questions above and we'll go from there!

All the best,
Kyle

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back