need zabana hand files plz

not at all. i just find it hard to believe he searched everywhere, when all i had to do was type in zabana iron man hand files in google, and click on the first link.

has anybody ever modded his files for foam, cause i actually did some searching and found nothing, but i find it really unlikely that someone didn't...

Here's the thing about that.... the links to the files in that thread seem to be bad. So, yeah, good looking out for the link, but, still no files. lol I'm looking for them, too.... If I find a mirror or something, I'll post it here.

Annaërullo

I am also looking for those files. While google works, the files in that link are bad. So if anyone has an alternative please let us know!

Zabana your attention to detail on all the files I've seen you make are by far the best! Keep up the wonderful work sir!

A post by Lord Magneto in this thread has a link to his 4shared files:

http://www.therpf.com/f24/zabana-iron-man-files-170397/

Go to post #8. The link is in his signature (which means ANY post by Lord Magneto should have the link lol). Thank you VERY much, Lord Magneto! You're a life saver. Or at least a hand saver. ;-)

EDIT: FYI, I had to download each .pdo file separately and individually, because I don't pay for premium services if I don't have to. To get the whole folder as an archive, you have to sign up and pay. Quicker, but, I don't mind taking the extra time.

A post by Lord Magneto in this thread has a link to his 4shared files:

http://www.therpf.com/f24/zabana-iron-man-files-170397/

Go to post #8. The link is in his signature (which means ANY post by Lord Magneto should have the link lol). Thank you VERY much, Lord Magneto! You're a life saver. Or at least a hand saver. ;-)

EDIT: FYI, I had to download each .pdo file separately and individually, because I don't pay for premium services if I don't have to. To get the whole folder as an archive, you have to sign up and pay. Quicker, but, I don't mind taking the extra time.

You know what maybe I can zip the files to make that easier

I just edited Zabanas hand files for foam, if anyone wants them... they are at .853 scale

fingers longers by zabana FOAM edit-G - Download - 4shared - Kabir narsai

they aren't that good, but if anyone with a skilled hand wants to fix it by all means go ahead.

they are actually much worse than barely good... give them a go if your a great foam builder and want a spectacular challenge

Edit 2
http://www.4shared.com/file/oOr1doWW/fingers_longers_by_zabana_FOAM.html?
^ much better now, its scaled at 0.835.

Last edited:
This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back