Need "WANTED" Poster

Uber Fett

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
A friend of mine is running for treasurer for his local union. I've got a .jpg that I'd like to import into the "poster". He wants them to only be 8x10's.

Can anyone help me with this...please. I know you folks with those fancy programs like paintbrush can help....

Thanks,
Shawn

You can download the FBI posters at their site, if that is what you want, just be carefull, as alteration would be illigal. :)

True...I thought of that...well, both of those thoughts. My friend was going for the "old west" wanted poster look.

Shawn

We just did the invites for my six year olds birthday with 8x11 blank wanted posters from Michael's. Pretty cool looking, the edges were an old wood look and the poster was burned edge parchment. We just added the pic and added the text(playbill font matched perfectly) with Word. I looked on their site and the provo craft site but couldn't find it but here's the info. I think my wife said they were about thirty cent a piece. K

Brand: Provo Craft
42-6055 Wanted Poster by Kristin Cook
sku:093573050558

You can download the FBI posters at their site, if that is what you want, just be carefull, as alteration would be illigal.

That should read - don't alter the FBI wanted posters... The above kinda sounds like entrapment. :p

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back