Need Underworld P99 help!!!

glim999

Sr Member
Could someone please tell me what kind of laser sight is on the P99s in Underworld?

You can see the one I'm talking about here.

I know NOTHING about this subject. I found a nice toy P99 the other day and I really want to make it into Seline's pistol but I'm having a lot of trouble finding out what kind of laser it is. Help...

well ok.. so this little cool A$$ dohickey needs to fall into some mold material bad.. I got a p99 and want that attachement for it..

Do search on Ebay for this

James Bond Walther P99 cap gun w/ equipment

You will find what you need. I bought one....modified it...and gave it to a board member here for her Selene costume.

Steve

On eB, you can also get real blank firing P99s with the silver metal slide. Liquid silver rounds extra. I did a pretty stringent search and for the full metal model $299 is about it at 4 different places. I'll see if the plastic front section fits or I'll spring for the WAlther version.

Originally posted by JP05@Jan 1 2006, 10:53 PM
I bought one....modified it...and gave it to a board member here for her Selene costume.

[snapback]1148414[/snapback]​

...and that board member is incredibly grateful... :D It came out AWESOME... *bows to Steve*

:( I was thinking more in terms of seeing the whole costume and the guns as part of it :) But those certainly look good.

Njc--------------

OT, I'm sure, but I have the P99 titanium and it's my fave handgun -- I didn't even know the gun was available as stainless. I have an Airsoft version of it somewhere around here. I'll have to check it to see if it has the rails.

I have a plastic version of this laser housing that fits onto my airsoft P99. I meant to fit an actual laser into it but never got around to it so it's in two halves with a back piece with two switches on it. So it prolly needs a bit of work done to it. Just needs someone willing to do it.

Anyway, I'd be willing to send it to be molded as long as I could get a few pulls in return.

Originally posted by Noeland@Jan 6 2006, 11:34 PM
:( I was thinking more in terms of seeing the whole costume and the guns as part of it :) But those certainly look good.

Njc--------------
[snapback]1152832[/snapback]​

DOH. Sorry 'bout that Noeland. Don't have any pix with the Walther, just the Berettas (also done by JP05 :D ). There's a pic of my costume in this thread:

Selene

Hope you guys find what you're looking for. :thumbsup

Originally posted by Dann@Jan 7 2006, 12:39 AM
I have a plastic version of this laser housing that fits onto my airsoft P99. I meant to fit an actual laser into it but never got around to it so it's in two halves with a back piece with two switches on it. So it prolly needs a bit of work done to it. Just needs someone willing to do it.

Anyway, I'd be willing to send it to be molded as long as I could get a few pulls in return.
[snapback]1152883[/snapback]​

Someone PLEASE take this man up on his offer... :lol

hey Everyone,

Not sure if this is news or not, but they do make a P99 CO2 pellet pistol (as well as a PPK version). It is available in a couple of finishes for different prices. They may be available elsewhere (I can find the PPK version in my local SG store), but this is the only place I've noticed them, while I was researching a real P99 QA for myself.

Walther CO2 pistol

I bought the cheap plastic Soft Air version of the this last night and it is a lot of fun for indoor use.

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back