Need to replace my compressor, any suggestions on brands

JLKahn

Hi all. Just wondering what kind of compressors you all use. I had been using a paasche 3000r until it died. I replaced it but the air hose screw on the air tank is so loose that the adaptor that came with it just falls out. I returned this bad one and got another thinking this was a one off defect but the next 3000r I got had the same problem!!!! So I currently have no compressor. and the brand I previously used I have no faith in any more. There are so many generic compressors out there I just wanted peoples thoughts on what is the best. I use a paasche VL and Talon airbrush set up. So something compatible with that is best.

I'm starting out with an Iwata Neo-Air compressor. It works fairly well, mine takes a few button presses to start up, but it is pretty cheap, and there are only 3 modes for air pressure. I'm not a big airbrushing person, since so far I only have one project under my belt with airbrushing, but it seems to work well for the price. It also sounds like a lightsaber too if that is a factor. :)

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back