Need Tips

Daeros

Hey guys i am making a AvP Predator custome i know how i should create my wepons but i need help with the armor so if you got any tips just post something like could be to help

Felix

Hej Felix! It mostly depends on your budget of what you will make you armour of. There are people here who sell armor, but I can advice you to take a look in the huntorials section (där du kan lära dig att skapa dina egna i blandat material, ofta billigt och enkelt hemma).

Hej Felix! It mostly depends on your budget of what you will make you armour of. There are people here who sell armor, but I can advice you to take a look in the huntorials section (där du kan lära dig att skapa dina egna i blandat material, ofta billigt och enkelt hemma).

Thansks for answering! :D
My budget is pretty hight i want to build my own predator armor (najs med en svensk på lair )

-Felix

If you have the patience you can make your armor out of pep, and then go from there. You see a lot of people simple fiber glass the parts after they are all done. I am using pep, and then actually covering it with foamies to try and make that nice and light weight. You will find a ton of foamie huntorials for armor.

If you check out fastburst's build (http://www.thehunterslair.com/topic/24408-my-celtic-predator-wip-pic-heavy-updated-post-100/) he used foamies for a AVP pred and it straight up looks like real metal armor.

I edited my post and put his build in but i know he used a couple diff thicknesses, If you can I would use the color black just so if some of the paint wears off it looks more like weathering instead of seeing colors come through.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back