need supplies

Did you read this topic and this topic first? If not, read it and come back with some more specific questions.

I hate to burst your bubble, but it's going to cost more than $100 if you want to make a good looking costume that beats the kind of costume that you can buy from Amazon. As an example, the first costume that I entered in a science fiction convention masquerade, my Gamera costume, cost me at least $900 in materials and tooling. And a good-looking Predator costume contains a lot more armor than I ever had for my Gamera costume. So, if you're on a budget, you'll either have to make some sacrifices in quality, or you'll have to go without certain costume pieces.

Did you read this topic and this topic first? If not, read it and come back with some more specific questions.

I hate to burst your bubble, but it's going to cost more than $100 if you want to make a good looking costume that beats the kind of costume that you can buy from Amazon. As an example, the first costume that I entered in a science fiction convention masquerade, my Gamera costume, cost me at least $900 in materials and tooling. And a good-looking Predator costume contains a lot more armor than I ever had for my Gamera costume. So, if you're on a budget, you'll either have to make some sacrifices in quality, or you'll have to go without certain costume pieces.

i have seen some pred costumes for 60$ and was good but i dont care as long as long as its not alot of money like 1000$

Start buy getting your plan together. As in...what type of suit (movie accurate or custom), decide what style you wnat and start with the mask or bio. Usually either of those is usually the deciding factor on what Pred you like and will build.

Start buy getting your plan together. As in...what type of suit (movie accurate or custom), decide what style you wnat and start with the mask or bio. Usually either of those is usually the deciding factor on what Pred you like and will build.
thank u i'll do that

Did my wife's suit for around $200.
ipw2vb.jpg

Only thing that isn't hand made are the black gloves.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back