need some VOYAGER'S pics

Bad Wolf

Sr Member
hi guys...
a little help here ...
need some good pics from the old tv show 'voyager's'
the one with john erik hexum (spell?) and the kid with the messy hair.
could use pics from the show and some of the OMNI (not the old Dodge) :p
any help would be appreciated.
thanks in advance ... you guys are the best..
:)

That was my favorite show as a kid. Searching for an Omni prop is what originally brought me to this board. :D

Here's My Omni pic:
av-1091.gif

Here's some pics of the brass replica omni. Brass cast pieces with rotating dials, glass earthglobe and a magnetic switch activated by opening the lid. The plunger switches between a blinking red LED and a static green one.

omni%20001.jpg

omni%20002.jpg

omni%20003.jpg

omni%20004.jpg

omni%20006.jpg

cheers,

Marc

<div class='quotetop'>(LeMarchand @ May 20 2006, 10:44 AM) [snapback]1247393[/snapback]</div>
Here's some pics of the brass replica omni. Brass cast pieces with rotating dials, glass earthglobe and a magnetic switch activated by opening the lid. The plunger switches between a blinking red LED and a static green one.

cheers,

Marc
[/b]

BTW, Marc sells those... :love Jusr kidding around, I actually own one from when Rob was making them. My favorite prop, well aside from the Sci-Fi Prop guy version that I have also. Just curious why you were asking, you don't see much interest in Voyagers.

i originally posted for a buddy of mine ... he just transfered all his 'voyager's' episodes to dvd and wanted to make cover art for the box.
... but looking at the prop version marc posted pics of i wouldn't mind getting an OMNI for my own prop collection. :D

LeMarchand, I see on the forum over at replicaprops.com that a new, more screen accurate cover and dials are being made for the Omni. I was just curious how that's progressing, and when the newer version might be available for sale.

Thanks.

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back