Need some guidence .


New Member
Working on a light saber and want to make it go from two one handers to a pole arm. i cant seem to find a quick disconnect that will work for it . im not really looking for anything that has to be screwed together , more on the lines of a coupler.
You could use a quick disconnect for water lines... something like...
Or there are cheaper options at the hardware store for garden hoses.
They'd be a durable connection, but they allow swiveling, and they have a degree of slop in them... but they might work for what you want, if you can get past the cosmetics.
Best of luck.

Forge, that last one is a thread I made for some saber-staff coupler designs that I came up with but I suppose it could work for Daredevil billy clubs. *shrugs* I'm not big on that character so I really don't know how his weapons work. Only saw the Ben Affleck movie once which was one time too many, lol.
This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

  1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.