Need shoe modifying tips

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

collinlueb

I want to make these shoes from season 4 of Jojo's bizarre adventure (episode 27) and was wondering if anyone knew any solid white shoes that look roughly like the ones in the pics. so far I've found the "Nike ebernon mid white" which look pretty close but are a little out of my price range. Any tips on attaching leather or other fabrics to shoes like the techniques or what fabrics to get would be very appreciated

Attachments

• jojo shoes 1.png
    jojo shoes 1.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 48
  • jojo shoes 2.png
    jojo shoes 2.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 49

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Chaank

Sr Member
I'm a sneaker nut, jump on evilbay and search for "hi tops" "high tops" "mid tops" then head over to youtube and type in "customizing sneakers" or "custom painted sneakers" and you'll be almost there. It's a lot easier than most people realize however it does cost a lil dosh