Need scetch for pred tattoo

yoslvr442

Hey guys and gals,

well i went to a couple tattoo shops and they couldnt quite capture what i want my tat to look like. So i figured what better place than here. heres what im looking for. I pred bio, either a scar or an elder of some sort. Want it to be faded, kinda like its coming out of camo. I want 2 AVP combi sticks crossed behind the bio. like a skull and crossbones. I would really appreciate all the help and ideas on this. my email is ldl001@earthlink.net if you would like to send them there. Thanks again fellow preds!

here it is man!

scar_tat.jpg

i just want to remind you that tattoos are forever so spend some time time looking and make sure its what you want. i have a pred tattoo that iv had since i was 18 and since then i have found many different tattoos i would have got, to be honest i would get rid of it if i could. im not trying to sound like your dad im just saying...take your time .

Nice both , I like bio's a bit more only because has few more details , but I want one of the predators face , too bad I can't draw for ****.I actually want a tat of the pred taking bio( my design )off with one hand ,but u can see only half his face !!!

I like both of these designs, I think with some nice color predattack's simple design could work, but Biofreaks is killa and would work in blk n wht or color. Great job guys! and Good luck with the Tattoo!

Thanks for all the input guys! Yes i know tats are forever. I already have an Oldsmobile rocket and am getting 442 next to it. I'm only doing things that mean something to me. Now that I'm building a pred its a part of me now. Yeah I really need to decide if I want blk n wht or color. Once again love both artists renditions and thanks!

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back