need pics of logo on P1 bio

vgfett

At the top of this site, you see a logo on the bio that, if I remember correctly, appears on the P1 bio mask.

Does anyone have any other hi res images of this logo from either movie screen caps or anything?

Also, is that bio supposed to be a goldish color? I tried searching "P1 bio" here at THL but the search function doesn't allow that short of words in the search.

I've attached an image to show what I'm talking about.

p1_bio_logo.JPG

Those marks are just blast marks from the Predator getting hit by some kind of projectile or plasma blast.

As for the color...well we don't really know. The original Predators armor and Bio have hints of silver, gold, green and black. Plus in different lighting it looks completely different. It's like it was meant to change color like a chameleon because there are so many colors that were used

Those marks are just blast marks from the Predator getting hit by some kind of projectile or plasma blast.

As for the color...well we don't really know. The original Predators armor and Bio have hints of silver, gold, green and black. Plus in different lighting it looks completely different. It's like it was meant to change color like a chameleon because there are so many colors that were used

Thanks for the input- I remember seeing that mark on the mask in the movie, because I think it's apparent when he's sharpening his blades using the laser sighting at the end and you get a close-up of the mask. I thought it was some kind of tribal-like symbol but your theory sounds highly possible too.

And as for the color, I'm glad that so many diff colors were used- makes it hard to pick the "wrong" color then! :)

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back