need opinions on my bio!!!

carpe noctem

tell me what you guys think?? not finished yet. i bought this P1 bio and started to mess with it with resin and dont know where im going with it yet... my first so dont judge to harsh

I likedy this.

Maybe add more of that spackle texture over the Bio but a different type of texture - maybe a slight hammered metal look?
I can't wait to see this painted up!

I likedy this.

Maybe add more of that spackle texture over the Bio but a different type of texture - maybe a slight hammered metal look?
I can't wait to see this painted up!
thanks for your comment it means a lot to me coming from such an artist as yourself!!! i was wondering >>hammered texture like u said where can i find an example to see what it looks like??? it would help me see it... thanks a million u boost my confidence a lot...

few more pics my first time at painting a bio, actually my second just a bit mot weathering on it.. please comment on it ever bad comments are good..thats the way to learn to mess up a bit.. tell me what u think!!!!!! still not finished..

Damn! That does look mean! I personally wouldnt have gone with so much copper, but other wise I think its a great mod!

I would've left the "grilling" off of the muzzle of the helmet. It takes away from any character it had and makes it look generic. Everything else looks good to me.

This is pretty good after painting. No need all that texture stuff. A good paint job can make simple plaster look like flesh

A good paint job can make simple plaster look like flesh

Amen, counldn't put any better! Indeed splendid mod to the P1! Very interesting and most definatly original.
This is what I really enjoy seeing, on any skill level, thinking outside the box! Keep up the good work!

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back