need opinions on my bio!!!

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

carpe noctem

tell me what you guys think?? not finished yet. i bought this P1 bio and started to mess with it with resin and dont know where im going with it yet... my first so dont judge to harsh

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Uratz

I likedy this.

Maybe add more of that spackle texture over the Bio but a different type of texture - maybe a slight hammered metal look?
I can't wait to see this painted up!

carpe noctem

I likedy this.

Maybe add more of that spackle texture over the Bio but a different type of texture - maybe a slight hammered metal look?
I can't wait to see this painted up!
thanks for your comment it means a lot to me coming from such an artist as yourself!!! i was wondering >>hammered texture like u said where can i find an example to see what it looks like??? it would help me see it... thanks a million u boost my confidence a lot...

carpe noctem

few more pics my first time at painting a bio, actually my second just a bit mot weathering on it.. please comment on it ever bad comments are good..thats the way to learn to mess up a bit.. tell me what u think!!!!!! still not finished..

Silent1

Damn! That does look mean! I personally wouldnt have gone with so much copper, but other wise I think its a great mod!

Robillicus

I would've left the "grilling" off of the muzzle of the helmet. It takes away from any character it had and makes it look generic. Everything else looks good to me.

Uratz

This is pretty good after painting. No need all that texture stuff. A good paint job can make simple plaster look like flesh

Paintninja

A good paint job can make simple plaster look like flesh
Amen, counldn't put any better! Indeed splendid mod to the P1! Very interesting and most definatly original.
This is what I really enjoy seeing, on any skill level, thinking outside the box! Keep up the good work!