Need My Undermask Painted¡¡¡

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

crazyk187

I need my under mask painted. I had someone lined up to do it for me but they have not contacted me for a while now. Is there anyone that commissions such work??

2012-01-05_17-52-43_354.jpg.gif

Thank you !!!

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

vegeta1893

I had my stuff painted by ta2pro and worth every penny. Check with him and see if he's available. Were you able to find mandibles that would fit the mask?

crazyk187

Sure did they need filled and put on it. The Guy that was going to paint it for me originally said leave them off He wanted to paint them and then put them on the mask. So......ill see what he says ...thanks man

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.