Need laser help?

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Pestvic

hey guys I wanted to start a (maybe someday) huntorial on Lasers, where to buy them, how to make a cheap but good tri laser kit, and how to align them.

but first. digging through the search i didnt find much on it. either that or i suck horribly at searching.
Anyway i came across these diodes.

http://www.virtualvillage.com/super-bright...007900-021.html

they run off 3v. (two AAA batterys)

i wanted to ask you guys if you think this is a good buy? or the right lasers?

if so i can buy them and start on my tutorial :lol:

also. would i have to use 6 AAA batteries because there are 3 diodes? or just the same two putting out 3v. this is the only part i didnt under stand. i know how to do the wiring, switch, wiring diagram and alignment.

Anyway hope this all works out for everyone! :lol:

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Pestvic

hey guys I wanted to start a (maybe someday) huntorial on Lasers, where to buy them, how to make a cheap but good tri laser kit, and how to align them.

but first. digging through the search i didnt find much on it. either that or i suck horribly at searching.
Anyway i came across these diodes.

http://www.virtualvillage.com/super-bright...007900-021.html

they run off 3v. (two AAA batterys)

i wanted to ask you guys if you think this is a good buy? or the right lasers?

if so i can buy them and start on my tutorial

also. would i have to use 6 AAA batteries because there are 3 diodes? or just the same two putting out 3v. this is the only part i didnt under stand. i know how to do the wiring, switch, wiring diagram and alignment.

Anyway hope this all works out for everyone! :)

AWWW everyone bought them out!! I couldnt get any for myself ;) lol