Need Ideas for a costume for my girlfriend...

Graphic Jordan

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hey guys,

So I need to think of a costume for my girlfriend to wear beside me this Halloween. As many of you know I'll be Mark VI Iron Man.. as seen in the thread in my signature..

Last year she was Black Widow... which could be cool. Especially since there is a new outfit in the Avengers flick.. however photo reference is sparse.

Any other ideas? Nothing with Brazilian cut thong-esque ****.. lol she wouldn't want to walk around in that..

I've been thinking about Black Cat.. but something that hasn't been done already.

Post pics if you have them along with your ideas..

And keep it in the Marvel Universe for consistency sake with my suit.

Cheers!

Yarrrr.... I am with you. My GF has been patient with my hobbies and I want her to match me. We were going to go with black widow for lack of a better idea.

I have the exact same situation. Working on my iron man suit now and she wants to do the couples thing (loved being batman and robin last year). We've thought of pepper potts or black widow but might stretch as far as one of the xmen (rogue, phoenix, emma frost)

I would have loved for her to be She-Hulk but she dosent like the idea of all the body painting. We had also considered a female hawk-eye since there will already be a captain america and thor at the party we're attending.

Dude, she IS black widow.. kinda hard to find a better fit! The new art work from the Avengers films shows some really good detail on the outfit... as far as something that hasn't been done.... everything's been done... lol... She could also do a Pepper Potts, but that's just regular clothes... or she could be an Ironette... not sure if she would like that... or a shield agent. Wasp is also a good one that is rarely done well.

Why do you say she IS black widow? lol.. do you think she is a good fit?

I guess I'll go that route again. I just don't know jack **** about sewing up that suit..

I've been trying to find a yoga set, or lightweight dive skin or not shiny latex zentai but haven't found the right thing yet.

Why do you say she IS black widow? lol.. do you think she is a good fit?

I guess I'll go that route again. I just don't know jack **** about sewing up that suit..

I've been trying to find a yoga set, or lightweight dive skin or not shiny latex zentai but haven't found the right thing yet.

yeah, she has the look for Widow, or Wasp as well. Liz just got a zentai suit for her American Dream suit, and I wasn't too keen on her getting one, but it actually turned out great for only $30 bucks...

Since you're selling/sold thor, sif is kinda out. :p I personally might toss together a black widow costume for the avengers premiere next summer if it turns out sif won't be in it at all. you've got ironman, no? an ironette would be a fun companion. and i've also seen some fun femme variations on captain america.

if you need tips on catsuit sewing, let me know - i've done a couple and will be making another for my halloween costume. :)

61617144.jpg

Exactly what i was thinking. The armor for pepper would be the best fit and hasnt been done.

With your skills in foam you could definatly pull it off... time is a restriction maybe but would be awesome to see these two costumes together.

she should go as aunt may.. just kidding but I would try something different than black cat and black widow you always see a ton of them running around.

Here are some other options that I think are more original

Storm
Jean Grey (phoenix option also)
Lady Deadpool

i could name more but they are more minor characters. The whole marvel + no Brazilian leotard makes it kind of hard. Marvel likes their hoes

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back