Need help

kdawg1

Sr Member
I had info from diferent who offered The impulse rifle from "Alians" and I've since lost my computer due to a divorce so now I'm trying to recoupe and relocate the information on this. There was a kit offered for around 90.00 any help with this would be great.

Thanks

There is a fellow member here has them but I can recall who. I had all the info saved and it has since been discarded. The guy who has the kits is in the service and there are some other members helping him produce the kit.

<div class='quotetop'>(kdawg1 @ Jun 11 2006, 07:16 PM) [snapback]1260200[/snapback]</div>
I had info from diferent who offered The impulse rifle from "Alians" and I've since lost my computer due to a divorce so now I'm trying to recoupe and relocate the information on this. There was a kit offered for around 90.00 any help with this would be great.

Thanks
[/b]

If memory serves, it was wakal who was offering the kit. I believe it was resin thompson and spas/remington parts and a vac formed shroud.

Give him a holler - he's good people.

-Fred

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back