NEED HELP

RamboRed96

I am new to hunter's lair and i want to make a bio mask helmet for a costume party on halloween. just the mask. i have no clue what i am doing and i could use all the help i can get. where should i start? i want to start from scratch. and i am on a low budget. PLEASE HELP

Ok since your in a budget your not gokng to get anything cheap I would if I was you is to go to ebay and get one of the rubies AVP mask it comes with the bio and can be had pretty cheap If you do it now on your own youll never get it done sculpting a bio takes time for it to look right also another bit of info is intro yourself in the general disscusion goodluck.

For a bio, go with pepakura...look in the arsenal section, there's something in there. All it'll cost you is some card stock and bondo. You can do armor and stuff the same way but you'll have to come up with your own designs, I think only the bio has been done as a 3d file.

go to the pepakura gallery on the pepakura websit and u should find an easy pred helmet(it is easier than the other one u will see on the lair but not as acurate

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back