Need help with my Han Solo anh gun belt tools

Beef Supreme

I really need some close up photos of the white "tools" on the anh Han Solo gun belt. If anyone has some screen accurate (or close enough) tools they could photograph and possibly measure that would so helpful.

Trying to finish my costume for the may comic con in Dallas.

I think you'll be hard pressed to find high res photos of the originals.

I have put out various feelers in various places, hoping to get more info, but as of yet nothing. They seem to be relays of some kind, but I am still trying to figure out from what.

The pattern I am making will have tools for all the versions based on as much information available, and they will be the correct size since I am making sure the pouches are 100% accurate.

When is the Dallas Con?

Not sure if this is what you're refering too, but I shot this at MoM years ago on B&W film, so the quality isn't great. Hope it helps.

17032021434_a5616f433b_o.jpg

I think the part on the right is an Male XLR connector with the pins out sheith removed (can be unscrewed)

Free-Shipping-Black-3m-Long-3-Pin-XLR-Male-to-Female-Extension-Microphone-Mic-Cable-For.jpg

I think the part on the right is an Male XLR connector with the pins out sheith removed (can be unscrewed)

View attachment 477456

I agree. It is definitely some kind of connector. I remember having one like that as a kid. The problem is that despite my research, I haven't been able to track down the actual part. In other images it has a "Y" shape in the top, which could be design, as a "key", or as an electrical "arc".

The prongs also seem asymmetrical, which is odd.

Here are the replicas I received with my belt :

They are about 4.0 x 2.7 cm with an 0.5mm thick ridge and lenght of 0.7mm within the 4.0cm ... metal greeblies on top are made of small nails with plastic O rings around the bottom and some silver PC connector thingies ... there's some Aurobesh txt on the side but it's to small for me to read without a magnifying glass. Might I suggest you make some belt greeblies which just appear to be accurate enough for your con and then return to with the accuracy bug ... or leave it as is, since nobody knows what they are ... nobody will ever notice they are replica's :)

Chaim

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back