need help with my chopper

guardiandevil

i got mine with out a manual and i cant seem to figure out how to set the sticks with the skulls on his back.....

can any one help me out plz ????

thanks in advance

i got mine with out a manual and i cant seem to figure out how to set the sticks with the skulls on his back.....

can any one help me out plz ????

thanks in advance

.........I cant help you out i'm afraid.....sorry........but you might want to re-phrase your thread .....LOL.......like it is............it's gonna attract the attention of a whole HEAP of time wasters...........like me :(

..........good luck trying to fix sculls on the back of your chopper!

Perhaps if you could snap a few photos of the sticks and the back of the kit? Someone might be able to point you in the right direction for placement.

Beat me to it, D.

Yea post up some pics for realz, I'm sure half the guys on here will be able to instruct you on the issue.

lol..sorry about that

i'm talking about the HT chopper predator.

i got mine off ebay, unassembled & without the instructions manual. i'v managed to put him together except for the 2 poles with skulls that i assume should fit somewhere on his back.

i'd be grateful if someone would post a pic of the back of the kit

thanks again

Hey bud. You're looking for the figures/prepaints/statues forum. One forum below this one on the main page. :( A lot of HT fans on there.

On the back of my wolf body there are some small holes it looks like I could use a small knife to pry the caps off. Yours might have them too mabey they go there.

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back