Need Help With: Female Pred Everything!

Davisa16

OK this is my first post on here so NO NASTY BUSINESS OK!?

im 13 and FEMALE!! and i am pretty much OBSESSED with predator and avp ect. im building a suit from scratch but ive got my bio ive made this armour so far (some of it is from my own imagination):
  • breast plate/back (back will be changed)
  • shoulders
  • thighs (slight changes happening)
  • belt (major changes happening to it though)
  • butt flap
  • front flap
i need to know how to make cheep skins that look realistic (bearing in mind i do have boobs......), the gauntlets, feet/hands, a head that is feminine but is pretty much only the back and sides (if i decide not to take of the bio when im wearing it) or a full head that isnt too hard (eg no fiberglassing and stuff like that, moulding and stuff is ok though).

now i know that some of you reading this are going to think that im going to grow out of it ect but im pretty tall and my parents say that if i grow any more theyd be very surprised. and also some of you may think 'how is she gonna do this!?' the answer to that is im VERY good with power tools,chemicals,sculpting,painting stuff like that (im a tomboy what can i say?) so yeah i think ive covered everything... sorry if i sound like a real nasty naggy person its just NOONE!!! takes me seriously coz im a girl and im 13.......

also i have read through all the how to's on this site but im still needing help...maaan i suck sometimes.......

hey good luck with your suit i made a female pred check it out it may help with ideas.As far as a pred skin maybe you look in to a lycra bodysuit,painted with the pred color sceme.Anyways again good luck and dont be discouraged its not easy but well worth it at the end.

Welcome to the lair! First off, it would be best that you introduce yourself here: http://www.thehunterslair.com/topic/20822-new-members-introduce-yourselves-here/page__hl__ladyzero__st__2975. So with your build, a lycra suit would be good if you dont want to do a human huntress build, because it looks good for girls. This is a female suit made by LadyZero and it looks really good: http://www.thehunterslair.com/topic/26300-fabric-female-falconer-wip/. Anyway have fun with your build! It's good to see more young girls into aliens and predators :D Good luck!

Yay another girl!

First thing I have to say is that if you're only 13 you've got at least another five years of growing to do, so you'll probably get even taller than you already are. And because of that I'd recommend going budget for your first build because you might grow out of it and it would be a waste of money to make an expensive suit.

Making a female depends on your interpretation of what you think they are like - are they bigger and stronger than the males, like some sources suggest, or are they smaller and lighter of build? I went with the small and light idea mainly because I'm 5 foot 6 and a skinny minnie so I have neither the height nor the physique to carry off a larger costume. You also have to think how much attention you want to generate in your costume. Are you happy wearing something fairly skin-tight and revealing, like lycra, or would you be happier with more of a cover-up so you don't generate the wrong kind of attention. The only limits then are your budget and your imagination. Draw everything out and make lists of what you'll need until you're sick of them. Trust me, lists are your friends.

There's loads of advice on cheaper builds around the site so have a trawl around and abuse that search function, lol.

yay more girls! yeah im going for an imbetween on those ideas over whether theyre stronger and biger or small and lighter, for a girl ive got a pretty manly build (big muscles, broad shoulders ect) because im a swimmer and also do tae kwon do (which involves A LOT of crunches, sit ups, push ups ect.) im not really wanting to show too much of my skin because ive got dermatitus (however thats spelt) basically its ezma. ive got my design down to pretty much what i want for the time being it still needs minor adjustments, but im having trouble with making things that are fitted to lumps and bumps with the materials ive got. what are foamie? ive read about them all over this site and they look pretty damn good. also can i have some reference pics of the shin armour i cant find any that are clear enough to get a decent design out of?

Yay another girl!

First thing I have to say is that if you're only 13 you've got at least another five years of growing to do, so you'll probably get even taller than you already are. And because of that I'd recommend going budget for your first build because you might grow out of it and it would be a waste of money to make an expensive suit.

Making a female depends on your interpretation of what you think they are like - are they bigger and stronger than the males, like some sources suggest, or are they smaller and lighter of build? I went with the small and light idea mainly because I'm 5 foot 6 and a skinny minnie so I have neither the height nor the physique to carry off a larger costume. You also have to think how much attention you want to generate in your costume. Are you happy wearing something fairly skin-tight and revealing, like lycra, or would you be happier with more of a cover-up so you don't generate the wrong kind of attention. The only limits then are your budget and your imagination. Draw everything out and make lists of what you'll need until you're sick of them. Trust me, lists are your friends.

There's loads of advice on cheaper builds around the site so have a trawl around and abuse that search function, lol.

I agree completely, See I think the 'female predator' design, with all the big muscles and breast plate and all that is a bit weird. But that's just me lol. I don't think I even want to make a female costume, I might just go with a male. Problem is though I'm almost 20 and im 5"3, so I don't know what I'm gonna do about that haha. But yeah you should probably take into consideration that your young and growing, you don't wanna take a lot of time and money to make something that you'l grow out of in a short time. Guess it depends what design you choose :) but good luck anyways

I've been reading your posts and i am a male but i have to agree that it's how you interrupt it. However if you are trying to add a little muscle and bust when my brother and i made an entire halo outfit for our female friend we added a little foam around it because she was "not femininanly there" as she said it. When doing this tho you have to make sure that if it is hot you train yourself because the foam will add some heat to you and store you're body heat. Good luck with what you got coming out and post pics i wanna see the ultimate female being made.

Hey! I'm thirteen too, but i'm a guy and i'm half-way round the world. but yeah i'm new too and just as i'm sure someone has already suggested, i'd make a body cast and fill it with whatever material and for the face and such, make it thinner, resemble a woman's body. and nails thinner but longer and just braid your har for the dreads. have fun, i'll update on my suit.

hmmm i shall see if i can "borrow" my dads many rolls of duct tape (laughs evily) i dont need to thin down most features as im a pretty muscular girl (im a swimmer and i do martial arts so LOTS or push ups ect.) and i bit my nails soooo meh

Hey! I'm thirteen too, but i'm a guy and i'm half-way round the world. but yeah i'm new too and just as i'm sure someone has already suggested, i'd make a body cast and fill it with whatever material and for the face and such, make it thinner, resemble a woman's body. and nails thinner but longer and just braid your har for the dreads. have fun, i'll update on my suit.

the bit about the hair is exactly what my neighbor said.........straaange....lol

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back