Need help with bio things

Maaku

Hey guys.
ive got to the point to where i need to sort out magnets and installing lasers into my bio.
ive been told the best magnets to use are earth magnets.
ive found a seller on ebay that sells these types of magnets but i have no idea which ones to get, so could so one tell me which ones i should order
http://stores.ebay.co.uk/timbodonkeys-shop...fsxQ3asstQQtZkm
heres the link to the magnets, if some one could take a look and tell me which ones i should get for my bio and put a link of the magnet or something.

Also
if any one has a finished bio with the lasers + magnets installed could you put a pic on so i can get a rough idea of what the layout for it all.

thanks so much guys
kind regards

Are those magnets powerful then?
cos i will be taking the bio off sometimes when i go to conventions so i would need to put the other side of the magnets inside the mask so there isnt two silver disks on my pred head XD

They will hold each other through you hand, so latex is not a problem :D

ill watch this topic as in the next couple of weeks youll be posting saying OUCH, as youll somewhere along the way trap some skin ;)

i was lucky, i never hurt myself with mine, but i did nearly wet myself when my friend wasplaying with them, got him twice in a row. i used 3 magnets on my mask, even tho 2 would have been enough, i was just paranoid, so one either side at just behind the highest point of the mask and then one nearer the front in the middle for me

Cheers for the advice guys. has any one got a pic of a bio with the lasers etc installed so i can see what i have to do

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back