Need help with a custom quick Jedi costume

Lucien Kane

Been contemplating what to use my Jedi Starfighter ace patch that I got in my The Jedi Path book. So I pulled out my old flight suit tonight and started randomly assembling things.

Here's the patch
DSC01658.jpg

Here's the rest of it.

DSC01657.jpg

Okay so I know what some of you may be thinking... It's missing something, and it looks kind of ghostbuster-ish. So does anyone have any suggestions for something I can do to Star Wars it up so to speak?

Love the belt! Looks familar, where is it from?

Id say some armor parts for a clone war feel or the regular brown cape/cloth. The one thing killing it... A lot of pocket. But hey, turn that around and put some props (breather, food sticks, comm, etc).

the belt is an apprentice belt from parksabers. Hmm I may try that out, I'm looking into maybe something Old Republic-esque lol

I may try out a few of these options when I get the chance. I was also thinking about doing a subtly reinforced look... basically like armor under the flightsuit so it gives it shape, but still retains a flight suit feel maybe.

Some clone wars gauntlets similar to obi wans would help.

Maybe some sort of chest box similar to an x-wing pilots chest box. This would help connect the jedi with the rebellion.

I've been thinking about doing the same thing. First I'd go with some taller boots. The combat boots are adding the ghostbusters look. Second maybe do a gunbelt like Luke bespin or han solo. Maybe do a brown tunic like Luke in rotj.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back