Need help with a custom quick Jedi costume

Discussion in 'Star Wars Costumes and Props' started by Lucien Kane, Nov 23, 2011.

1. Lucien Kane

Lucien Kane Well-Known Member

Been contemplating what to use my Jedi Starfighter ace patch that I got in my The Jedi Path book. So I pulled out my old flight suit tonight and started randomly assembling things.

Here's the patch
    [​IMG]

Here's the rest of it.

[​IMG]

Okay so I know what some of you may be thinking... It's missing something, and it looks kind of ghostbuster-ish. So does anyone have any suggestions for something I can do to Star Wars it up so to speak?

2. Ronan87

Ronan87 Sr Member

Love the belt! Looks familar, where is it from?

Id say some armor parts for a clone war feel or the regular brown cape/cloth. The one thing killing it... A lot of pocket. But hey, turn that around and put some props (breather, food sticks, comm, etc).

3. Lucien Kane

the belt is an apprentice belt from parksabers. Hmm I may try that out, I'm looking into maybe something Old Republic-esque lol

4. Daktari

Daktari New Member

I dunno... How about a helmet tucked under your arm, for that right out of the fighter look.

Regardless, I like it.

5. Captain April

Captain April Sr Member

Wasn't the undersuit for Boba Fett a basic flightsuit? An Armor vest would cover those pockets up, and give you a place to connect cape.

6. Lucien Kane

I may try out a few of these options when I get the chance. I was also thinking about doing a subtly reinforced look... basically like armor under the flightsuit so it gives it shape, but still retains a flight suit feel maybe.

7. jedichase

jedichase Well-Known Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

Some clone wars gauntlets similar to obi wans would help.

Maybe some sort of chest box similar to an x-wing pilots chest box. This would help connect the jedi with the rebellion.

8. Lucien Kane

Good ideas... I can just use clone gauntlets right... it's pretty much the same isn't it?

9. BrandonJA199

BrandonJA199 New Member

I've been thinking about doing the same thing. First I'd go with some taller boots. The combat boots are adding the ghostbusters look. Second maybe do a gunbelt like Luke bespin or han solo. Maybe do a brown tunic like Luke in rotj.