Need help scaling

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

surfjester20

I am very new to cosplay and I am currently trying to scale my design so that I can print the appropriate size on a standard sheet of printer paper. I am having a lot of trouble doing this. Could anyone offer me any tips? I have a Windows PC operating system and use adobe for most of my print files. Any assistance would be a great help.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

JPH

Sr Member
put a sheet of paper on your computer screen, turn up screen brightness to see the image. Crop it based on the size on the computer screen. Print full size.

You can also use a tv screen if the tv ca plug into your computer.

King of Hell

It would be a lot of help to see e design and know specifically what adobe program but I’ll assume you’re using photoshop ... path of least resistance is to duplicate your art layer then go to image>canvas size and change set 8.5x11 and then Transform your art layer to whatever size you want