Need Help - Prop Drivers License Security Feature

Darxide

Hey Guys,

I'm working on a couple Licenses to release as free paper props but I've hit a snag.

I've completed everything except for the "security" feature. It's a bunch of circles and ovals that overlap.

Can someone please lend a hand?

Thanks!

Just a quick aside here, how accurate are the DL's i.e. are they from any particular state? because that could lead to problems.

Anyway back on topic. Apart from a faint watermark to simulate the circles or faint printing of the circles on clear laminate sheet I'm stuck for any ideas.

They're from a fictional city, so no problems there. I have the ID's done except for the faint grey ovals. I was hoping someone could make a png, jpg, or preferably a psd so I could just make it the final layer on my template.

Then I would print it out on teslin and laminate.

Its really hard to see the circles in that picture. Do you have a better shot?

Last edited:
I looked through all of Illustrators filters to see if there was a way to generate a random pattern like that, but no luck.

View attachment 47076 clickety click

I couldn't find any better pictures of "The Cape' licenses so I went with what I could see, hope this is something like what you wanted. I made it over long so you could shunt it about a bit.
cheerio

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back