need help painting

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

SterlingMedal

As the title says, I need help painting. Specifically I need help painting foamies. Are there any huntorials, and if there are can someone please provide a link?

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

mortenharket

As the title says, I need help painting. Specifically I need help painting foamies. Are there any huntorials, and if there are can someone please provide a link?
What are you needing help with in particular, im painting some foamies and am going through a bit of a learning curve. I was given a link but its on my works comp, ill post it up tomorrow for you.

SterlingMedal

What are you needing help with in particular, im painting some foamies and am going through a bit of a learning curve. I was given a link but its on my works comp, ill post it up tomorrow for you.
Just need help getting started. I con probably figure it out on my own, but I thought I could get ahead and atleast buy the right stuff.