Need help - missing the Ion Pod for a Master Replica Star Trek - Enterprise model

mark zellers

Greetings, I recently picked up a Master Replicas USS Enterprise. It's in great condition; however, the estate sale company threw out the box and in it was the Ion Pod. It's very small and almost unnoticeable, so I understand how they lost it.

Would anyone know where I could get one? Would anyone be willing to make one for me (I would gladly pay), or finally, would anyone have some close up pics of the piece so maybe I could fabricate something (desperate last measure).

Thanks!

Mark

mark zellers

K, sent a PM with my contact number, that would be awesome if you find one. If not, I was wondering if anyone had a close up picture of the Polar Lights model, I wonder if it has a similar piece... I would hate to scrap a kit just for that part, but I fear the longer I wait, the harder the search will be.

mark zellers

I was thinking the same thing, I wonder how close they are... I tried to find a picture of the underside of the PL kit, but could not really find one.

Does anyone else know if that would work? I hate to ruin a whole kit over that one little piece, that's the only downside. Maybe if any one else needs parts, let me know.

Finally, I am still hoping that Nektu finds one for me. :)

Thanks!

crowe t

If you can't find one try contacting Round 2. They should be able to sell you the ion pod from a 1/350 enterprise.