Need help - missing the Ion Pod for a Master Replica Star Trek - Enterprise model

mark zellers

Greetings, I recently picked up a Master Replicas USS Enterprise. It's in great condition; however, the estate sale company threw out the box and in it was the Ion Pod. It's very small and almost unnoticeable, so I understand how they lost it.

Would anyone know where I could get one? Would anyone be willing to make one for me (I would gladly pay), or finally, would anyone have some close up pics of the piece so maybe I could fabricate something (desperate last measure).

Thanks!

Mark

K, sent a PM with my contact number, that would be awesome if you find one. If not, I was wondering if anyone had a close up picture of the Polar Lights model, I wonder if it has a similar piece... I would hate to scrap a kit just for that part, but I fear the longer I wait, the harder the search will be.

I was thinking the same thing, I wonder how close they are... I tried to find a picture of the underside of the PL kit, but could not really find one.

Does anyone else know if that would work? I hate to ruin a whole kit over that one little piece, that's the only downside. Maybe if any one else needs parts, let me know.

Finally, I am still hoping that Nektu finds one for me. :)

Thanks!

If you can't find one try contacting Round 2. They should be able to sell you the ion pod from a 1/350 enterprise.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back